Remove this ad

Lead

Dec 16 10 5:10 PM

Tags : :

Yesterday I began having an issue with my Quickclicks software. I was using Photoshop CS3 and processing some RAW files from a camera. As I worked I noticed my Quickclicks stopped responding properly to the stylus clicker assigned to make the keyboard appear/hide.  When using Firefox, if I clicked the assigned keyboard button instead of my keyboard appearing/hiding it would give me a quick scroll option (so if I just swept the stylus up/down it would scroll the webpage).  My right-click button continues to work fine. I tried to reset the stylus and the keyboard problem persisted. It only works when I restart the computer. This is a bit annoying because I'd like to just click and hide or make the keyboard appear, not have to minimize or close/reopen it constantly.
After rebooting it works fine until I use Photoshop, and works for various time periods but will still just stops listening to the stylus button click.  Any ideas? Thanks!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

ericn

superstar

#2 [url]

Dec 19 10 10:41 PM

I'm not sure, but given that the function of the button changed from toggling Quickclicks to pan/scroll suggests that it might be a tablet driver problem. You might try reinstalling the driver (available from Wacom).

Alternatively, it may be a conflict. You can set Quickclicks to toggle on and off in response to either Mouse button 2 (right), 3 (middle), 4, or 5. It may be that Photoshop (and other apps) may intercept one of those mouse buttons and do something else in response. Try changing your set up so Quickclick responds to a different mouse button and adjust your tablet preferences accordingly and see if that helps.

EricN

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help