Remove this ad

Lead

Aug 27 10 9:31 AM

Tags : :

Hi There,

This is not a Modbook question, but everyone here seems so knowledgeable, I thought I would ask your advice.

I am in charge of 150 students, and I am trying to find a way to keep track of all of the information pertaining to them. Bento allows me to easily find phone numbers and email addresses, but I was hoping to find an application that would allow me to collect and organize all of the documents relevant to each kid.

In my dream world, I would love to have a spreadsheet-like database of all of the students. Each kid's row would contain a bunch of hyper-linked cells that would perform various functions. For example, if I clicked on a student name, a separate window would pop open with heath information, academic notes, discipline notes, and so on. Is there such an application out there, or do I want too much?

Thanks.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

ericn

superstar

#2 [url]

Aug 27 10 6:02 PM

It has been a long, long time since I've played with FileMaker (Bento's big daddy), but I think that it can do what you want. If so, you may also be able to do that with Bento and the right custom template.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help