Remove this ad

Lead

Aug 1 10 10:40 PM

Tags : :

Hi! I dont know if its bad form to use my first post as a sales tool, so please let me know if you want me to remove the post:P

Anyway, even though it makes me very, very sad to do so, I'm looking to sell my modbook. The full shpiel can be viewed on the Axiotron modbook forum here: http://forums.axiotron.com/showthread.php?tid=964

You have to log in to see the pics and read my "hilarious" captions. Thanks, and light a candle for me. I shall be a sad modbook-less monkey soon:(
--E

Click here to view the attachment
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Aug 2 10 7:58 AM

No, the one you posted looks neater:) Its a wacom tablet pc pen I bought "just in case". Its a sort of begie color with a blue button. It works great, only used it a couple times. I can post a bigger pic of it if you want.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Aug 27 10 10:37 PM

Still looking for the right buyer! C'mon people, My kid needs teeth!! :) Thanks!

Also, added some pics of a nifty adjustable tabletop stand with removable USB hub that I will include in the price. Ill attempt to add pics now... wish cartoon monkey luck...

--E

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#8 [url]

Sep 17 10 10:50 PM

Since It hasn't sold yet, I'm planning on putting it on ebay soon for $1500, Including all the gear and fully restored to "out of the box" operation so you can easily personalize it, just turn it on!

Everyone should know that while this is an awesome, tricked out machine, it is first generation (2007) so it does NOT come with the Nvidia graphics card. It has the Intel GMA X3100, 144MB instead.

Anyone wanna save me the trouble of posting on ebay let me know and grab it now!

Thanks
-ewiese

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

Nov 17 11 6:04 PM

Have you sold this yet? Call me if not--Steven 5036883645

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help